Saturday, March 28, 2009

MIA to say the least...

Yes, so I have been missing for a while now. I am obsessed with blogs, but I am not quite obsessed with my blog. I am going to try to do better, but I cannot make any promises. I did decided to come out of retirement today though because I saw this hilarious post and I am in need of copying it!

Most of you (well prob the only 2 people who read this) know I have been seriously dieting/exercising for right around a year now. I have been very successful and hope I will be able to keep the weight off, but often (weekly) I fall victim to temptation! SO I saw this post about the top 10 things I will be able to eat in Heaven in not feel guilty! Here goes mine...

1. Pizza. Pizza. Pizza! Pepperoni, sausage and mushroom to be exact!
2. Mexican Food with lots and lots of guacamole, sour cream and cheese!
3. REAL Dr. Pepper.
4. Chocolate brownies
5. Edgar's Cheesecake
6. Sweet tea
7. Wendy's Frosty and fries -they're a definite combo, so they count as one!
8. Buffalo Chicken Dip!
9. Bahama Bob's Island Burgers
10. Peanut M&Ms

That was way too easy... I could list about 10/20 more items!

No comments: