Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sisters?

So I am due for a cute funny friend story. We have been pretty boring lately, so it was time to make one happen. Friday night I ventured down to the horrible city that is Tuscaloosa. Growing up an Auburn fan, I have learned to despise this town. Well no one in Birmingham planned to do much, and friends were going to visit a friend we have in the MBA program at Bama so off I took. We get to the bar The Houndstooth (voted best bar by SI- I don't think so). We are standing talking with friends when a guy my little sister goes to school with comes up and says "Molly!" I am oblivious to that he is talking to me, so after a while The Educator informs me that she thinks he is trying to get my attention. I quickly tell him that I am not Molly, but her older sister and he says "No way. She told me she had a twin, but I thought she said you went to Auburn." Keep in mind this guy has had a few, so after arguing with him for a few minutes that Molly and I were not twins I just gave up. This is when The Educator decides to jump in and announce to the guy that yes Molly and I are twins and she is our older sister! I about lost it! The guys eyes get huge and he goes "Da** you have a fine a** family!" I lost it. Completely. I have never laughed so hard. I really hope this guy kept on partying and does not think we are all sisters!! I pretty much think of Carolyn as my sister and Molly obviously is my blood, but twins really?

No comments: