Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ahhh dreamland......

In my fantasy world I would already be teaching and out for summer break! I would have a cute little house in Homewood with beautiful potted flowers everywhere you looked. An ever so handsome hubby and little curly headed girl who would be dancing around the yard on this sunny afternoon wearing this....
A little tutu for some flair-


Gotta contain the curls-A little bling can never hurt- I would buy these to match in my size =) Finally we would need to cool off by creating our own water park- blow-up pool, slip-n-slide and sprinkler and more. Little bit would be splashing around in this little ditty- Ok now back to reality =(



All of these courtesy of JCrew.

1 comment:

RRB said...

Commmmmme back to B-ham. I miss you and you have not updated in a long time. You'll have to give a recap of your trip!